Together with UpToDate, ProVation Order Sets EBM Guidelines provide the trusted support clinicians can rely on for well-informed care decisions that ensure the best health outcomes.
PROVATION ORDER SETS EBM GUIDELINES:
- Provide actionable guidelines for 75-80% of diseases causing hospital admission
- Cover diagnosis and treatment
- Highlight Joint Commission and CMS requirements
- Link to the primary literature that underlies the evidence
- Identify the best available evidence on a particular medical issue
- Rate evidence for scientific rigor and relevance
- Present evidence in a context-specific manner
ProVation Order Sets EBM Guidelines are geared towards presenting the best evidence available for therapeutic decisions and providing practical, convenient, relevant and actionable guidance for clinicians.